April 18, 2006

Unemployment Line


First they kick the Canadian Tire Guy to the curb... Now This!!!! Is anybody's job safe?

On a related note: Add this to your collection of "Walmart-Hater" goodies. Check out the "Ads" section - some of them are pretty funny.

Incidentally, I have a love/hate relationship with Walmart. I love it for the fact that anything a human being could ever possibly need is in there (if you can find it). My hate for them comes from the fact that I can't figure out how everytime I go in there, I walk out with at least $100.00 dollars worth of stuff I didn't need and/or didn't know I needed before I showed up (oh yeah... and the sweat shop stuff, and mistreating their workers and all that evil empire conspiracy world domination stuff too... oh yeah, and global warming sucks too!).