April 18, 2006

Safe Happens

This commercial stopped me in my tracks the other night. It's the first time in a long time I can remember a commercial that really got my attention without using humour. When the guy said "Holy...", that's exactly what I was thinking.



Here's the second one I found online. I haven't seen it on TV yet. It's not as good as the first one 1. beacuse it's darker and harder to see everything, and 2. because you know it's coming. Good nevertheless. I love the fact that the 'beautyshot of the car at the end is the smashed one. Them dudes at Crispin Porter + Bogusky is smart peoples.



Now that you're in the mood... Here's some ones for drinking and driving done a while ago by DDB Canada using basically the same concept (albeit much more graphic).
Viewer Discretion Advised







Powerful Stuff...