July 30, 2013

Most Popular Canadian brands by Province


Inspired by this post about U.S. brands from a few weeks ago, I began to create a version for Canada by province which I had a hard time finishing. There were a few gaps until I read this timely article from MSN Money that helped finish the list.

As I looked at the ones they suggested, I realized that they would likely be much different with regards to "fame" inside and outside the country, so I created two maps.


British Columbia: Telus, Alberta: Petro-Canada, Saskatchewan: Potash Corp, Manitoba: Ben Moss Jewellers, Ontario: Tim Hortons,
Quebec: Royal Bank of Canada, New Brunswick: McCain Foods, PEI: ADL, Nova Scotia: Sobeys, Newfoundland & Labrador: Bowring

British Columbia: Lululemon, Alberta: Esso (Imperial Oil, Saskatchewan: Potash Corp, Manitoba: IGM FInancial, Ontario: Blackberry,
Quebec: Air Canada, New Brunswick: McCain Foods, PEI: ADL, Nova Scotia: Alexander Keiths, Newfoundland & Labrador: Bowring


All open for debate…