July 08, 2008

I.D. Ten-T

A woman was was having trouble with her PC. So she called Johnny, the 11 year old next door whose bedroom looks like Mission Control, and asked him to come over.

Johnny clicked a couple of buttons and quickly solved the problem.

As he was walking away, she called after him, 'So, what was wrong?

He replied, "no big deal... it was just a I.D. Ten-T error."

The woman didn't want to appear clueless, but nonetheless inquired, "An, I.D. Ten-T error? Can you tell me what that is in case it happens again?"

Johnny grinned. "Haven't you ever heard of an I.D. Ten-T error before?"

"No" she replied.

"Write it down," Johnny said, "and I think you'll figure it out" as he walked out the door.

So she wrote it down:  I D 1 0 T

"I used to like that kid" she said to herself.